Sunday, December 4, 2011

Shhhh ...

Foster Mamma says that we don't post anything without letting Foster Pappa looking it over, but I just had to tell you all how wonderful things have been ... and they're sleeping in this morning.

Thanksgiving was great fun and not nearly as much work as Mamma said it was going to be. She came to the Center with her best friend B and his friend T. They were fun, but didn't stay long once we got to the house. Mamma and I then hung out in her "Woman Cave" - I don't know why she calls it a cave it's really just a nice screened in porch. It was nice, but I found that I prefer the blue couch. Mamma and I spent much of the weekend there. It was so soft and I was able to snuggle up against Mamma and lay my head on her lap.

Mamma took me to the airport to pick up Pappa. She said it was important that he like me 'cause he's not a dog person ... she said he likes cats! Can you believe it? Cats! Well, I held my licker as best as I could and he said I was very nice. He even let me spend last night since Mamma was going to take me to adoption events on Saturday and Sunday.

We met a lot of nice people yesterday and Mamma told them all the wonderful things about me. A few people took my flier ... hopefully one of them will be back to bring me home.

Sweet Kisses,
Lucy

No comments: