Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fluffy Dogs are Fluffy – Your Argument is Invalid

I didn’t get much time in the kennels on Thursday evening, but I had some very cute fluffy pups to play with.

I started with Jerry. His intake photo made him look like a skittish Shepherd mix … or something. He was very sweet and well mannered when I got in the kennel with him. Once I got close to him I could see his lovely blue eye. He was such a good boy sitting for his photo shoot. I absolutely love these photos of him. Who can resist this boy? His adoption fee is only $45, which means he’s already neutered and can go home with you today.
Jerry (614)

















And you know I couldn’t pass up a Chow Chow, especially a puppy. Is Chrissy Cuddlesworth not the absolutely most cutest puppy ever?  She was very puppy-like and absolutely loved to cuddle and crawl up in my lap. She’s definitely got some Chow in her with the purple splotches on her tongue and a cute little curled tail. Thursday she barked at me when I walked passed her kennel and today she changed her tactic to lie on the ground and look as absolutely pitiful as she can. She came in as a stray so she’ll be ready to go home with you this coming Wednesday.
Chrissy Cuddlesworth (ID: 56243)

Harley is a doll. I just couldn’t pass by his kennel. He was lying there looking just like he was sleeping at the foot of your bed. His card says that he’s a Border Collie mix. He’s not too fat, but he is wonderfully plump. He’s obviously been taken good care of over the last eight years. His most recent owners only had him for about three weeks; they were moving and couldn’t take him with them. Harley had just come in on Thursday so he was still unsure about people coming into his kennel. He was really very sweet and once he figured out I was going to pet him he was all about cuddling up.
Harley (ID: 56305)

If I could, I really would bring all three of these pups home with me.

No comments: