Sunday, July 31, 2011

Oh, the Fluffy Ones

Yes, another fluffy one won my heart on Thursday. If only Tippi liked other dogs more and didn’t have her ‘elder-issues’, I would have asked Charlie if we could bring Aj home.

But first the puppies – I know they need me to photograph them, but it is so not my gig. Peteranya was okay – I – well, okay, she was more than okay – I really liked her. It was her beautiful blue eye and her lovely speckled coat. And she is nine months old so she has some manners.

Peteranya (57698)

Kris and Kristen are adorable, but they are all “rambunctious puppy,” even for just having their spay surgeries back on the 22nd. My photos don’t do them justice – they wouldn’t slow down enough for my camera. It just reminded me that I need a partner if I want to do puppies – need to set something up with Tracy.

Kristen (56376) & Kris (56373)

And this is Aj. He is so handsome I want to post every photo I took of him – from the regal to the laughing. He was so soft and could move his eyebrows that gave him such wonderful expressions. He was very mellow and oh, so sweet. He never jumped on me but would nuzzle my hand to be petted (no ‘hand flipping’ from him), and then he’d lick my fingers if I didn’t take the hint. Once or twice he lifted his paw to gently touch my knee for just a little more attention.

Aj (57532)



One of the rescues is probably going to pull Aj this weekend, but I’m sure the Center would help you find him. He is a wonderful dog.

No comments: