Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Trio of Heroes

You've heard of Batman.
You've heard of Robin.
And how could we forget Bat Girl?

I certainly can't, because tonight I was able to capture Bat Girl on film!

Bat Girl (ID: 48629)
 Okay, okay, my camera is digital, but it just doesn't sound as cool in print.



Rule #1: Never mess with Bat Girl – she don't play dat! 


She is really a very nice dog. She was barking at me when I got that crazy shot of her. She is full of energy but a sweetie all the same. She really wanted to play – a bouncy happy girl. Lots of walks, a yard to run in, and Canine Good Citizen classes would be a perfect home life for her.

Jillian (ID: 48566)
Jillian is one of those sweet bullies that is so very gentle when she takes the treats. I love the photos I got of her. She's still a puppy and has lots of energy. She cuddled with me for a little bit, but she had too much energy to sit still for very long.

Bruer (ID: 47038)
Bruer is back. I knew his name was familiar and I thought we had some good photos of him. Still his kennel card said otherwise so I got in the kennel. He had lots of energy and was camera shy. I got one good shot out of the gate and that was it.

After processing Tuesday night's photos I went looking through my archives and found the first photos I had taken of Bruer in January. He was camera shy that time as well – I think I got three mediocre shots – but his personality was much more skittish and frightened of things back then.

Cookie (ID: 47295)
Cookie was visiting with a potential new family member – how cute is this look! It's in the running for cutest puppy photo EVER.

Chloe (ID: 48524)
Chloe is a sweet lady who has lots of love left to give. She hadn't been at the WCAC long enough to go for a walk and no one had marked her card that she'd been cuddled so I took a little extra time with her. I took my photos and then sat down to love on her some. She has one of those beautifully soft heads. She really liked it when I scratched/massaged under her chin.

Don't forget to visit my Flickr WCAC Paparazzi set to see if there is someone there you just can't live without. They're looking for the family THEY can't live without.


Suze's WCAC Paparazzi Set 
WCAC Adoption Gallery

No comments: