Saturday, May 11, 2013

Tough Times


Why would I say that when I’m about to show you some pics of some terrific dogs? Because the Wake County Animal Center (WCAC) is full – yep – chock-a-block, to-the-rafters FULL. I saw the sign on the door as I went in Tuesday warning people who were surrendering their dog that there was a good possibility it would be euthanized because of the number of strays coming in that HAVE to stay on hold for several days.

So, now is the time to become a foster or find your new best friend for life.


Aisha (WCAC ID: 87597)
Is an adorable five-month-old pup who is full of playful energy.



Francheska (WCAC ID: 87604)
Her next door neighbor is a month older but she is all puppy and looking for fun.



Sasha (WCAC ID: 87711)
My final puppy of the night is a beauty as well as being a hoot – I just have to share an extra crazy picture of this girl. 
But don’t let that put you off; she really is very sweet.



Beauty (WCAC ID: 87498)
If you visit my WCAC Paparazzi Flickr set you’ll see a ton of pictures of her. She was so sweet and took such a good photo that I simply had to share all of them.



Sadie (WCAC ID: 87798)
If you’re looking for an adult dog who is very sweet but a little shy, stop by the WCAC and meet this girl. It just took a treat and some kind words for her to warm right up to me and start wagging that tail



As a reminder the WCAC is located on Beacon Lake Road and is open seven days a week from noon to 6:00 p.m. – lots of opportunities to help those in need.

1 comment:

Diadra said...

Sasha and Sadie both have deposits!